Green Cleaning is an easy way to get your building and business on the path to saving money, being healthier and getting green-certified. There are several programs in place to make certain your business and building is as green as possible.
Green Cleaning is comprised of facility cleaning products and methods developed to improve occupant health and performance while minimizing impact on the environment
Green Cleaning is totally different than any other service on the market. By being grounded in a true sense of environmental protection, we are able to care for your facilities and the earth at the same time. Specifically, some things we do differently are:
• Clean Restrooms More Often
• Implement a Recycling Program
• Use Recycled Paper and Plastics Products (when available)
• Prevent the Introduction of Harmful Cleaning Chemicals
• Promote Frequent Changing of Air Filters to Better the Indoor Air Quality
• Limit The Types of Light Bulbs Used in Facilities
• Use Products and Equipment Which are Ergonomically Correct in Design
• Don't Perform Useless Tasks Which Waste Human Resources
The entire Green Cleaning program is built upon conservation of your money, your health, our staff, and nature's resources.
Switching to Green Cleaning is as easy as making a phone call, and the actual changes in cleaning methods and products will be integrated seamlessly into your existing maintenance plan.
Dallas, Las Colinas, Plano, Richardson, Addison, Frisco, McKinney, Denton, Farmers Branch, Mesquite, Irving, Coppell, Arlington, Southlake, Keller, Fort Worth Alliance and more